To find out a bit more about the MicroPasts project and the Bronze Age Index transcription, these publications are suggested reading. If you can't get access to any of these, please get in touch and we'll share a copy.
- Bonacchi, C, Bevan, A., Keinan, A., Pett, D.E.J. & Wexler, J. (2019) ‘Participation inheritage crowdsourcing’ in Museum Management and Curatorship Volume 34 DOI:10.1080/09647775.2018.1559080
- Bonacchi, C., Pett, D.E.J., Bevan, A. & Keinan-Schoonbaert, A. (2015) ‘Experiments in Crowd- funding Community Archaeology’ in Journal of Community Archaeology Volume 2. DOI: 10.1179/2051819615Z.00000000041
- Wexler, J., Bevan, A., Bonacchi, C., Keinan-Schoonbaert, A., Pett, D. & Wilkin, N. (2015) ‘Collective Re-Excavation and Lost Media from the Last Century of British Prehistoric Studies’ in Journal of Contemporary Archaeology DOI: 10.1558/jca.v2i1.27124
- Bevan, A., Pett, D., Bonacchi, C., Keinan-Schoonbaert, A., Lombraña González, D., Sparks, R., Wexler, J., & Wilkin, N. (2014). Citizen archaeologists. Online collaborative research about the human past. Human Computation, 1(2). DOI: 10.15346/hc.v1i2.9
- Keinan-Schoonbaert, A, Bonacchi, C, Wexler, J., Wilkin, N., Sparks, R., Pett, D. and Bevan, A. (2014) ‘MicroPasts - An Innovative Place for Progressing Research’ British Archaeology 139: 50-55 Council for British Archaeology
- Pett, D., Bonacchi, J. & Bevan A. (2014) ‘Mixing contributions, collaborations and co- creation: participatory archaeology through crowd-sourcing.’ Digital Humanities 2014
- Bonacchi C., Bevan A., Pett D., Keinan-Schoonbaert A. (2014) Developing 'crowd and community fuelled archaeological research': methodological, technical and ethical challenges in Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Conference on Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology, CAA 2014